The sun has come out, the next season has arrived and that only means that Spring has finally come! I’ll admit, I didn’t endure a long period of winter due to the fact I have been in Malta. But, that doesn’t mean I am not excited for it to be Spring. Sunshine, flowers popping out of the ground, bright and pastel colours, baby chicks and a lot of easter chocolate (quilty ). I am totally ready.
With the weather slowly getting better we all want to go out and enjoy ourselves, so here are a few activities and things that are able inspire you this spring and easter.
- Buy flowers at the flowers market
- Grow your own veggies
- Invent your own spring make up look (orange lipstick ?!)
- Visit a petting zoo
- Make your own flower bouquet
- Host a picnic
- Drink a glass of wine outside a café
- Feed the ducks at a pond
- Bake cupcakes with pastel coloured frosting and fresh fruits
- Make a bright coloured painting
Of course there is lots more you can come up with but this small blogpost is meant to give you a bit of inspiration and sharing ideas.
Thankyou so much for reading. Hope you’re having a lovely day and most of all happy spring! (insert chick emoji here)
Lots of love,