Madrid is just a few days away now.. and as I am the queen of research I wanted to look for things I want to do in the Spanish capital. I am looking forward to seeing some cool neighbourhoods, eating out at lovely café’s, visiting coffee places and walking around flea markets. Here are some of the things I want to do in Madrid and a little bit of travel inspiration for you as well.
- Parque del Buen Retiro
- Plaza mayor
- Temple of Debod
- Palacio Real Madrid
- Circulo de bellas artes Madrid
- Palacio de Cristal
- Mercado the San Miguel
- Rastro Flea market
- Calle Fernando VI.
- La Latina
Café’s / Coffee shops
- Pum Pum café,Calle Tribulete 6
- Bianchi Kiosko Café, Calle de San Joaquín 9
- Toma Café, Calle de la Palma 49
- HanSo Café, Calle del Pez 20
- Coffee & Kicks, Calle de las Navas de Tolosa
- Ojalá, Calle de San Andrés, 1
- Vacacines, Calle Espíritu Santo, 15
- Rayen Vegano, Calle Lope de Vega, 7
- Calle Fuencarral
- El Corte Inglés department store
- Puerta del Sol
Quite a list I have to admit but when you visit a city just for a few days you have to go all out and make the most out of it. Tasty tapas, shopping, sight seeing and going out for some drink is what I am looking forward to.
If you have more suggestions or ideas of what I could do in Madrid next week let me know in the comments as i’d love to know.
Lots of love,