Since I have been on 4 flights over the last month I gathered quite some habits I do while travelling to make it easier for myself. Things that help you pack your suitcase, helps you on the plane and in your hotel room. Here are some random travel hacks!
- Throw a hotel bar soap into your laundry bag so it stays smelling fresh
- Put necessities in a seperate bag so you can take it out easily while on the plane (think of: laptop, headphones, bottle of water, book, wallet etc.).
- Take a scarf so you can use it as a blanket.
- Do yourself a favor and wear leggings while travelling.
- Put foundation/powder in contact cases if you only have a cary or if you’re going away for just a few days.
- Put cotton pads in your compact make-up to prevent it from baking. This saved me lots of time.
- If you’re running out of plugs to use in a hotelroom just use the USB plugin of the TV.
- Roll your clothes instead of folding them. Saves space and prevents it from creasing.
- Use ”Ok Maps” on google for offline maps.
- Just remind yourself: as long as you got your cards, passport, phone and boarding pass you’re going to be ok. Everything else is replacable!
Hope you enjoyed these few quick hacks you can use, and I always use while travelling. Thankyou so much for reading!
Lots of love,