Since I am going to London in the beginning of next week I decided to do some research and look at things I really want to do when i’m over there.
Here is a short list..
- Go into the London Eye
- Buy as many books in Waterstones as I possibly can
- Eat macaroons at Ladurée
- Take a stroll down the south bank
- Have scones for breakfast
- See a west end show
- Go to an outdoor market
- Buy myself something in Harrods
- See the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace
- Stand on platform 9 3/4
- Walk down Notting Hill
- Last but not least.. be touristy as fuck..
If you would ever find yourself in London what would you like to see and do ? If you have any recommendations I would love to know! Hope you’re having a good day and may your summers be filled with lovely memories.
Lots of love,